Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gingers Do Have Souls

This is MoMo, the face of FeroshKitty. He wakes me up every morning, my own personal alarm clock. He is very persistent. He will do whatever it takes, whether it is running over my body at full speed, starting fights with one of the other cats, pawing at my head - whatever he can come up with on that particular morning that will work. And, of course, as soon as I am up and he's had his breakfast, he goes sound asleep and stays that way for most of the day. His bedtime is usually about five minutes after he's gotten me up. He's a little ginger, and he most definitely has a soul. Whooooooo.

Speaking of which, the premiere of South Park is tonight, and I can't stop watching this video below. I'll be making some kind of jewelry while I'm watching the episode, and while I feel I shouldn't be laughing at this, I can't help it. I was born a ginger myself, and while my hair has darkened a bit over the years, I still have freckles and find the whole "gingers don't have souls" thing hysterical. I just feel sorry for any kids that get teased at school by other kids that take it seriously. Kids always manage to tease other kids over something.


No comments: