Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No, I'm not ITCHY

Well, the woman behind the counter at Walgreen's looked at me strangely, and now she thinks that I am ITCHY. DOWN THERE. Because I bought a tube of Monistat Non-Itching Cream. But I did not buy it for that reason. I swear.

Actually, the reason I bought it was, I have found out through You Tube Makeup Tutorials, of which there are THOUSANDS, that this stuff, if you put it on your FACE instead (yeah, uh, keep a separate tube if you're gonna use it for what it's intended for, because, EW), makes an excellent foundation primer. Sure, you can spend $15 to $30 or MORE for foundation primer, which I don't have, or you can spend $5, which I shouldn't have spent anyway, cause that is cat food money, man, but I had to live a little.

Yeah, this is my life. Buying a tube of anti-itch crotch cream is my idea of living a little. Sad, right?

But between this and Preparation H for swollen bags under your eyes, the bottom part of you does a good job of fixing the top part of you. Sometimes. Wait. Where am I going with this?

Anyway. I got a $2 off coupon for next time. Which the gal at Walgreen's handed me with AN EXTRA SOUR FACE. Like she was thinking YOU KNOW YOUR NASTY ASS CROTCH IS STILL GONNA BE ITCHY YOU NASTY ASS.

No comments: